Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS toolbar appear but not work

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello, 

I usually try everything before pay for it. I have downloaded the DMS free today and install in my website. Everything appear ok, but the toolbar is shown in the bottom, but don't do nothing.

I would like so much buy this new framework. it's look like what I need. but I have to understand why this is not working.

I'm using chrome like you suggest and already read the documentation. But it's nothing is happening like the docs.

Wait your feedback.

Wilques Erlacher

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

First thing to try would be to disable any third party plugins, the DMS control panel uses ajax so if there's any conflicts it will disable the editor. Also if you've updated from the Framework to DMS, please disable the PageLines sections plugin, this has been know to cause issues within DMS. Once the plugins are disabled, clear the cache and cookies and refresh the page to test.

If you find the above is still not fixing the problem, please enable wp debug - http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG and let us know if any error messages or warnings are appearing.

Posted · Report post

After disable all plugins in WP, I could work in the new toolbar. Now I'm activating plugin by plugin to see who is influencing the DMS. It's working fine. I already subscribe the Personal version. Please tell just one more thing before closing this ticket, there is any difference in the content of the package from the free version to a pro version? do I need reinstall DMS again or I already have the full version?

Seem there is a very low number of plugins in this version comparing what I saw in the video.

thanks,

Wilques

Posted · Report post

All files for Pro Version are included in the download. 

How many Plugins / Sections / Themes do you have?

greetz

Dominik

Posted (edited) · Report post

Themes, I have just one (the default);

Plugins are some, but seems less them in the video. to do it I have to count per session.

Components: 12 (but one does not work - PostNav)

Layouts: 3

Full Witdht: 2

Post Layout: 1

Galleries: 1

Navigation: 4

slider: 2

Social: 2 (but one does not work - Comments)

Widgetized: 5

Miscellaneous: 1 (but not work - 404)

Edited by werlacher

Posted · Report post

OK All Sections are included so your ready to go... the PostNav only works in Post pages i think and the comments to...

the 404 is automaticly activated on 404 Error pages.

When you take your url and add something not existing lik http://yoururl.url/blablablablab   you can see it and edit.