Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Linking Quick Slider

Question

Posted · Report post

My Website is thespygeeks.com Today I set up a quick slider on one of my pages with 6 slides. With each of the slides, I placed a link to a category within WooCommerce. For some reason only two ot the links were setup and work. I tried to add a link to the other four slides but every time I refreshed the link was erased. I also tried to change a link on another slide that was done previously and had the same result. Any suggestions? Is there a limit on the amount of quick sliders or even slides? I logged out and waited for a while and when I tried it after a period of time I had the same result.  

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I do publish then save.

Posted · Report post

davenorton are you pressing publish then save?

Posted · Report post

After I place the link in its location I use the refresh or save button adjacent to where I place the link. After it is refreshed or saved i the link disappears. I only publish when I have completed corrections to the page. 

Posted · Report post

Thank You For Your help. Your were certainly correct. When I selected publish first everything worked properly. I figured it was something I was doing wrong. Once again Thank You!!

Posted · Report post

Thanks thebastion for your assistance, we appreciate it. Dave, thanks for reporting that the issue has been resolved.