Unable to add or edit pages or posts in any Pagelines Theme

Question

Posted · Report post

I have several sites using the older versions of Pagelines that have suddenly stopped allowing me to view, add or edit any pages or posts, despite still displaying the site correctly in the browser.  In trying to figure out why I also set up a brand new subdomain, made a fresh installation of Wordpress, downloaded the new free version of DMS and uploaded this to the site.  When I look at the site in Wordpress with the default Twenty Thirteen theme, I can see there is 1 page and 1 post and I can edit these and add new ones.  As soon as I change the theme to DMS it says there are 0 pages 0 posts, and when I try to use the onscreen post editor it will not save my changes.  So it seems the same problem occurs with any version of Pagelines on all of my sites, any suggestions please anyone?  I am very worried about my sites that have a lot of content and need to be kept up to date.  What can I do?

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Problem resolved, at the same time as posting this in the forum I also emailed my host provider, so I suspect that there must have been something at their end that was stopping everything from working properly.   Huge relief!

Posted · Report post

Posted too soon, sites were showing all page information for about half an hour last night before it all disappeared again.  HELP ANYONE, at my wits end!

Posted · Report post

Hi, I would say that this has something to do with your host. Since this is related to only you.

Have you tried contacting them again? Have you tried another computer or another browser,

Emptied your cache ?

Posted · Report post

I will contact them again.  Makes no difference on another computer. Thanks for replying.