Photo
Collapser

Collapser title and text not displaying properly in edit mode

collapser dms

Best Answer nucleusmedia , 22 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

Hello there, I did the same thing with a clean DMS install as well and it seems to have corrected itself. Not sure what happened. However, this morning when I logged into my website, COLLAPSER is no longer listed under my sections. I installed it via Plugins. Let me know if that's correct for DMS.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in and found it under MISC however it has a black pagelines logo and doesn't say Collapser unless you mouse over it. I assume there's some work going on in the backend. I have the collapser post working properly now so you may close this. Great add-on!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nucleusmedia

nucleusmedia

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hi there,

I purchased Collapser this afternoon to add to a site I have been working on. As you can see in the attached screen shot, the centered title text still shows the lines in behind it. The other issue is the title of the collapser post is over the button on the left instead of spaced properly to the right as in the Collapser demo.

I went onto the developer's page and it appears the installation instructions are for Pagelines and not DMS. I've enabled v2 Framework as well and it didn't display properly either.

However, when the page is published and viewed in another browser, it displays properly. I spent about an hour trying to figure out if there was something wrong but there isn't.

Just a heads up for anyone that encounters this while editing.

Attached Files

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

I have moved the topic to the developer's queue.  He will reply as soon as he receives it.

#3 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

I have asked the developer to follow up on this topic.

#4 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 209 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hi test collapse in a clean install on DMS and looks good

https://docs.google....it?usp=drivesdk

Can you please provide more info about your setup? how do you install the section, there is another sections installed.

Please let me know

#5 nucleusmedia

nucleusmedia

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hi test collapse in a clean install on DMS and looks good

https://docs.google....it?usp=drivesdk

Can you please provide more info about your setup? how do you install the section, there is another sections installed.

Please let me know

Hello there, I did the same thing with a clean DMS install as well and it seems to have corrected itself. Not sure what happened. However, this morning when I logged into my website, COLLAPSER is no longer listed under my sections. I installed it via Plugins. Let me know if that's correct for DMS.

#6 nucleusmedia

nucleusmedia

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:56 AM   Best Answer

I uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in and found it under MISC however it has a black pagelines logo and doesn't say Collapser unless you mouse over it. I assume there's some work going on in the backend. I have the collapser post working properly now so you may close this. Great add-on!

#7 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for the information regarding the images. I will let the developer know. Glad your issues has been solved! :)

#8 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

The developer does have the proper images in place. I tested locally and they do appear for me. Screenshot:

You may just need to clear your browser cache. :)

• nucleusmedia likes this

#9 nucleusmedia

nucleusmedia

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

The developer does have the proper images in place. I tested locally and they do appear for me. Screenshot:

You may just need to clear your browser cache. :)

Thanks for the info! Wasn't too concerned about it now that I can find it. I'll clear my cache though :)

• Jenny likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collapser, collapser, dms