DMS width not showing

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to change the width of my DMS page but it seems to hit a maximum that is not the actual max size of the screen. It could still go wider but it doesn't for some reason  Additionally, when i drag the width, i cannot see the percentage and pixel values in the bottom right of the pagelines editor as it shows here: http://docs.pagelines.com/configure/visual-editor-overview

The only thing I can see is "Width: /" but no values...

Any help?

My website is www.nostalgica.com.co

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure how this would be achieved as DMS uses columns. I don't think there is a way to set a specific width.

Posted · Report post

What do you mean? On your tutorial link and videos it is shown that you can drag the width of your website to the right or left as much as you want and the corresponding width and percentage values are shown in the bottom right. In my website I cannot drag it to the left or right to increase the width more. It seems to be stuck.

See on this link the section called  Change the Layout Width

http://docs.pageline...editor-overview

At the bottom right the width shows as you drag, supposedly, but this doesnt work on my DMS site.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry. My misunderstanding.

You're right.  I imagine the problem is some kind of conflict.  Can you first tell me which license you have for DMS?

Then, can you disable all your plugins?  If you have a cache plugin, please clear it via the plugin's settings first, before deactivating it.  Test it to see if this condition changes.

What's the amount of memory allocated to PHP in your hosting setup? You can find this if you have a phpinfo.php file set up in your site.