Photo
- - - - -

PL Error Message

Best Answer Rob , 17 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hi,

Just shortly before the hacking on July 23rd, Action Map stopped working due to something pushed by a 3rd party source. I think it may have been something from Wordpress.... not sure.  Our developers were going to focus on that, then, the hacking took complete control over everyone's lives for almost this entire time. 

It's on their list, I assure you.  However, with all the work they're doing on the backend to fix and restore things, I cannot give an ETA.  It will be fixed, and I will post info about that as soon as I get word.

Hooker and other plugins and sections are in the same situation.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bsocial

bsocial

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.2

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

Would someone please help me trouble shoot this error message. I'm assuming it is related to recent "upgrades" to the PL product line...

Warning: array_merge() [

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 61

Any help appreciated!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:53 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

Just shortly before the hacking on July 23rd, Action Map stopped working due to something pushed by a 3rd party source. I think it may have been something from Wordpress.... not sure.  Our developers were going to focus on that, then, the hacking took complete control over everyone's lives for almost this entire time. 

It's on their list, I assure you.  However, with all the work they're doing on the backend to fix and restore things, I cannot give an ETA.  It will be fixed, and I will post info about that as soon as I get word.

#3 bsocial

bsocial

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

OK so it's a known issue. I'm guessing this will be addressed via a service release at some point. Thanks.

Hi,

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Its on their priority list.

#5 bsocial

bsocial

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

I see that this issue persists. I saw a post from simon that said something to the effect of, "I'll get to it when I have time." 

I still have this error message at the top of my site. I'd like Simon to either find the time to fix it or tell us how to disable that feature. 

EDIT: NOTE that I posted my support request 11 days ago.

Thanks. 

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

Simon has this on his priority list.  As he hasn't reported this issue as fixed, I'll presume he hasn't reached that priority yet. He has very many to deal with, unfortunately. He may not tell me or my colleagues and just include the fix in an upgrade.  If this is a fix for Framework, there is no expectation of fixes for that until possibly the next WP upgrade or, if a security bug requires one.