Photo
Business Branding

Business Branding isn't appearing to drag &drop

Best Answer ellenmva , 19 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

@sersanet I am working to get the v2 section download working for you so you can upload it through Pagelines --> Store --> Sections --> Get New Sections --> Upload.

You can check at Pagelines My Account and see if there are two download links under Business Branding. I can't see because it is not on my account right now, working on that.

If there are two downloads, then you want the one that is section-business-branding. If not, send me a private message and I will try and help you out till we get it sorted.

Sorry that you ran into this issue and I agree, version 2 sections should still be available in the store. Hopefully Pagelines can work that issue out. Unfortunately I am a 3rd party developer so I don't have control over how the store works.

Ellen

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gazbags

gazbags

• Members

• 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hi there,

I'm running my site on the current Pagelines Framework v 2.4.4 and purchased the business branding section from the Pagelines site. I uploaded the zip file in the plugin section and activated it however it doesn't appear in the drag &drop section for the header.

I tried to upload it using the upload function in the pagelines section on my site and it says its not a pagelines section.

Please help!

Many thanks
Gary

#2 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 291 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the confusion. The downloads are designed to be used with DMS, not with version 2. However, there is an easy remedy.

1. Unzip the download you got from Pagelines.
  2. Open the business-branding/sections folder.
  3. You will see a folder business-branding. Create a zip of that folder and rename it section-business-branding.
  4. Now you can upload to your site through Pagelines -> Store -> Section -> Get New Sections -> Upload.

I'm going to investigate if there is a way to give you a zip of the business branding section without having to create it yourself.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Ellen

#3 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Hello Ellen,

I also purchased the 20 euro plugin today, i tried to upload and did not see it in the drag and drop section.. 

i did what you suggested in the reply above, so please can you help with this problem, my page gave these errors

still i do not see the section in the drag and drop section..

the website that i have tried to install this section into is, http://secdetectives.es

i am also using pagelines framework

WPML translations plugin and all plugins that work inline with this...

contact from 7

really simple captcha

Please pagelines people, think about the people who have bought your previously "main products" NOt DMS

Many thanks david Hopkins

#4 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 291 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:50 PM   Best Answer

@sersanet I am working to get the v2 section download working for you so you can upload it through Pagelines --> Store --> Sections --> Get New Sections --> Upload.

You can check at Pagelines My Account and see if there are two download links under Business Branding. I can't see because it is not on my account right now, working on that.

If there are two downloads, then you want the one that is section-business-branding. If not, send me a private message and I will try and help you out till we get it sorted.

Sorry that you ran into this issue and I agree, version 2 sections should still be available in the store. Hopefully Pagelines can work that issue out. Unfortunately I am a 3rd party developer so I don't have control over how the store works.

Ellen

• Jenny likes this

#5 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hello Ellen

On the site i tried to install the section kept sending the folder to the wrong destination.

I moved the folder to page lines-sections folder, and got it working..

Sorry about all the inconvenience,

i am hopeful that the IPN problems can be solved and all the webs i have built can use the online stores through the sites again soon..

Many thanks for sending the correct section to me, i was confused when the store keeps sending to buy things for DMS, 

many thanks

david Hopkins.. Case closed..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Business Branding