3 replies to this topic

#1 andulka

andulka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hi!

I would like to translate the comments meta data but don't seem to be able to find it. I think I had it sorted before so I've probably lost it during some upgrade or another.

What I would like to change are the two lines above a comment: XX says, and the date, and the 'Reply' that appears after a comment.

Normally I would look in the functions.php but no luck with this theme so I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

My current wp version is 3.4.2 (needs to be updated I know) and the page in question is www.fluteofshame.com

Thank you!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Unfortunately, StationPro is no longer supported in these forums. I'm very sorry. It is a long outdated product.

Have you considered DMS?

#3 andulka

andulka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks Rob, I pretty much presumed that might be the case but since it's only a couple of years since we purchased the product I thought there might still be some support available for it.

Obviously there haven't been any upgrades while we've been using it so it of course is outdated by now, but rather than purchasing another product which then needs to be replaced with another one again before soon, we'll probably start looking into other options and give up Wordpress altogether. Thanks anyway.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

If it helps, DMS is actually free. The low-cost subscription model is only $10 a month or $8 if paid annually for a basic subscription. But even without a subscription, you can build some amazing websites with the free version.