Photo
Business Branding

DMS and background image in Business Branding

Best Answer ellenmva , 14 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

@margeaux7 It looks like you need to add some padding to that section container. The background image is applied before the padding for the rest of the section. To correct that problem, put this code in your Custom Code Tab:

#pl_area216bc0 {
padding: 0 12px;
} 

For the social media icons -- they are part of the Info Lines Area. In Business Branding Options find the area that says Branding Info Lines and where it says Info Lines Top Margin put a 0 (zero). That will move the icons up a bit.

Screenshot_8_13_13_7_56_PM.jpg

Let me know if that helps.

Ellen

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

Sadly I have spent nearly the entire day trying different custom code alternatives to fix:

http://66.147.244.90/~apecconf/

The background image hangs beyond where it should, the image is stretched and no matter what I do I can't move up the social media icons.

Will you please assist me?

Thank you.

#2 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 356 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:00 AM   Best Answer

@margeaux7 It looks like you need to add some padding to that section container. The background image is applied before the padding for the rest of the section. To correct that problem, put this code in your Custom Code Tab:

#pl_area216bc0 {padding: 0 12px;} 

For the social media icons -- they are part of the Info Lines Area. In Business Branding Options find the area that says Branding Info Lines and where it says Info Lines Top Margin put a 0 (zero). That will move the icons up a bit.

Screenshot_8_13_13_7_56_PM.jpg

Let me know if that helps.

Ellen

#3 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hi Ellen,

I am not sure why that did not work for me but I ended up "forcing it" in photoshop. I do want to thank you for your unbelievable product and thorough and extremely prompt support.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Business Branding