Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cannot enter shortcode in textbox

Question

Posted · Report post

I tried to enter shortcodes to textboxes but they are kicked out when refreshing. I cannot put any shortcode in a textbox. How can I do this?

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Ah found the solution. First Publish and then refresh. If I first refresh it does not work. A bit confusing.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

If you refresh before publishing, you're wiping out anything you've done.  That just looks different in DMS, but if you were in Framework or any theme and refreshed your screen before saving or publishing, I promise, you'd lose your work.  And I have to admit, I made that same mistake a few times. :D

Posted · Report post

Yeah, but in some parts there is also a refresh button when you enter a code. So you can see what happens. It does not make sense to public everything everytime. So it is confusing when to use the refresh buttons. Sometimes it works great but indeed sometimes it wipes out code

Posted · Report post

Most options do auto save, but if you click publish before the saving has completed, this is what is causing your issue. The Saving indication can be found next to the publish button on the DMS Toolbar.