WooCommerce shop layout issues

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I need help laying out products in my WooCommerce shop (http://www.heavenlytiramisu.com/shop). 

I want 4 products in each row, but I currently only get 1 product per row.

How can I configure it to be 4 or for that matter some other number such as 5 or 6?

I'm using WP 3.5.2 and PageLines 2.4.3. 

Thanks,

-Mike

19 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

bsaul to fix that please add the following code to PageLines --> Site Options --> Custom Code --> Custom LESS Box

.woocommerce .hentry {
  clear: none;
}

Ellen

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny, I'll give it a try! 

Posted · Report post

Also,  you should update to Framework 2.4.4.

Posted · Report post

Hello,

Having a similar issue with Jigoshop and WooCommerce (latest versions, on PL 2.4.4 on WP3.6)...

Jigoshop suffers from not being able to install the PL adapter plugin (this I guess is a Store issue...FATAL ERROR etc on attempt to install the plugin via store). 

WooCommerce...the PL plugin installs OK but I still get the same issue – Pagelines loses all control of the Shop page, which seems locked at a default setting for whatever template is set for it.

I.e. none of the PL metasettings work for the shop page..even the Page Options... i.e. Pagelines retains the state of checkboxes and fields, but there is no effect on the outputted page.

Should I try either of the methods listed on the WooCommerce site: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/? 

Cheers 

N

Posted · Report post

Nizami,

For Framework, Woocommerce needed an integration plugin that one of our developers, Ellen, created.  Jigo also needed such an integration.  Did you try your installations of either ecommerce plugin with the integrations?

Posted · Report post

After the Woocommerce update I found the product category pages now show in one column again. 

I tried dropping back to previous version Woocommerce but that issue remains.

Also refreshed the compatibility plugin.

So I need to have a good rummage to figure out how to get back to the grid display. If anyone can help, that would be great - please post and I'll keep at it and do the same...

Posted · Report post

WooCommerce wasn't official supported by PageLines, the compatibility plugin was created by a WooCommerce developer and then forked and developed by one of our store developers.

What I would recommend is you to either use JigoShop with PageLines Framework or contact Ellen who developed the WooCommece compatibility plugin. Better yet, upgrade to DMS either the free version or pro, as DMS fully supports WooCommerce.

Posted · Report post

trisquelmedia Well, looks like WooCommerce did something to break templating with PageLines Framework. Frustrating!

I don't know if it something I can fix with the WooCommerce for PageLines plugin or if it is something that is incompatible in the Framework.

Give me a couple of days to investigate what is going on and if I can fix.

Ellen

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ellenmva thxs for supporting! I keep waiting for your news

Regards.

Posted · Report post

ellenmva THANK YOU! I was having heart failure. Your code fixed my immediate needs. Will be so thankful if it can be fixed with a plugin. Bless you!

Posted · Report post

Okay, I figured out the issue on sections not showing on Woocommerce pages. Give me a day or so to test to make sure I'm not breaking anything else with the template function. Will let you know when the update is set. 

Ellen

Posted · Report post

Thxs for supporting ellenmva !!

Posted · Report post

Just an update. I ran into an issue when saving PageLines meta on single product, it's a bug I have to work out. There is an easy workaround so if you are desperate for the fix for the sections to display on page templates please email me at ellen @ elsue.com and I will send you the file and instructions. 

Otherwise I will be looking at it again later today, need to walk away for a bit, sometimes the answer comes easily when I go back to it...let's hope that's the case.

Ellen

Posted · Report post

Okay everyone here is your update. Sorry that it isn't an automatic update, you will manually have to update the plugin by FTP or using your web hosts file manager. Replace the folder woocommerce-for-pagelines with the one contained in the woocommerce-for-pagelines.zip.

After you update, go to PageLines --> Site Options and Save Options to flush the LESS cache.

Everything should work.

Ellen

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thxs Ellen for all ! Works perfect!

Regards

Posted · Report post

Very glad to hear ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD