Photo
- - - - -

Translatable sidebar?

sidebar translate

Best Answer Rob , 12 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hi,

Our APIs were affected by the July hacking, and we're still trying to fix things, including the translation center, where you'd be able to download translations. I'm sure this will be completed soon.  But if you search this forum for 'translation', you may find some who've offered free translation of DMS (including sections).

Hope this helps.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jane

jane

Advocate

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hello, 

I'm currently using the WPML plugin to translate my site:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'd like the sidebar elements to be translatable; here is an example of the old site which has this feature:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Is this possible to do with pagelines? The old site used builder and allows for the translation of the website's banner and footer and sidebar.

Any ideas you might have so I could replicate a similar experience with the new site would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:43 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

Our APIs were affected by the July hacking, and we're still trying to fix things, including the translation center, where you'd be able to download translations. I'm sure this will be completed soon.  But if you search this forum for 'translation', you may find some who've offered free translation of DMS (including sections).

Hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sidebar, translate