Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with PlatformPro Settings

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey guys! I have just installed the platform and got the following error:

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:homediretornakWebtestewp-contentthemesplatformprosectionsboxessection.boxes.php on line 164
	PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:homediretornakWebtestewp-contentthemesplatformprosectionssection.soapbox.php on line 195
	PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:homediretornakWebtestewp-contentthemesplatformprosectionsboxessection.boxes.php on line 164
	PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:homediretornakWebtestewp-contentthemesplatformprosectionssection.banners.php on line 165
	PHP Warning:  file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in E:homediretornakWebtestewp-contentthemesplatformprosectionswpsection.sharebar.php on line 48
	PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(http://tinyurl.com/api-create.php?url=http://www.diretornak.com/teste/?p=1) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in E:homediretornakWebtestewp-contentthemesplatformprosectionswpsection.sharebar.php on line 48[/code]

If I vizualize the website it looks great, but I cant access the PlatformPro Tab (the one with the 'settings' option) in the administration screen. Any ideas on how I could fix this?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Are you running PHP5? This would be my first suggestion to upgrade if you're not already running PHP5

Posted · Report post

Strange, haven't seen this issue before... most likely a server issue. How did you upload/install the theme? Did you try resetting the options? Anything interesting about your server that would cause this? (If we can duplicate it, we can fix it.)

Posted · Report post

How could I check if I am running PHP5 or not? Regarding the installation, I just did a regular zip upload through the WP admin panel and then activated it. I dont think theres anything special about my server, and I never had problems with any pagelines theme... and I do have them all. =[

Posted · Report post

/bump

Posted · Report post

I just tried installing the new PlatformPro 1.09 and I am still getting the same error. It showed up right as I finished installation and then it appears again whenever I try and access the "PlatformPro Settings"... even though the tabs "features", "boxes" and "banners" work as a charm. The problem seems to be only with the settings.

Posted · Report post

Hey Nelson, Do you want to email us at hello@pagelines.com with login info so we can get in your server to see the issue? Andrew

Posted · Report post

Sure thing! I will email you right now. Thanks!