Photo
- - - - -

Problem with PlatformPro Settings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

Hey guys!

I have just installed the platform and got the following error:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If I vizualize the website it looks great, but I cant access the PlatformPro Tab (the one with the 'settings' option) in the administration screen. Any ideas on how I could fix this?

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:44 AM

Are you running PHP5? This would be my first suggestion to upgrade if you're not already running PHP5

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

Strange, haven't seen this issue before... most likely a server issue. How did you upload/install the theme? Did you try resetting the options? Anything interesting about your server that would cause this? (If we can duplicate it, we can fix it.)

#4 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

How could I check if I am running PHP5 or not? Regarding the installation, I just did a regular zip upload through the WP admin panel and then activated it. I dont think theres anything special about my server, and I never had problems with any pagelines theme... and I do have them all. =[

#5 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:07 PM

/bump

#6 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:49 AM

I just tried installing the new PlatformPro 1.09 and I am still getting the same error. It showed up right as I finished installation and then it appears again whenever I try and access the "PlatformPro Settings"... even though the tabs "features", "boxes" and "banners" work as a charm. The problem seems to be only with the settings.

#7 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3252 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:41 PM

Hey Nelson, Do you want to email us at hello@pagelines.com with login info so we can get in your server to see the issue? Andrew

#8 diretornak

diretornak

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

Sure thing! I will email you right now. Thanks!