Photo

Guys Big Problems and Have 2 days to fix them otherwise im in trouble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 london-muscle

london-muscle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

Guys, Notes: Using Station Pro Theme Im desperately in need of some help, Ive spoken to Jeff and andrew about some issues im currently having and have been pointed in the direction of the Forum as its far quicker to get help. Problem 1. having the same problems with the advert space in the side bar, What plugin shall I download to fix this, I do believe andrew said there is an updated plugin now and it fixes the issue?? Problem 2.is it possible to post a post on different pages other than the one designated by wordpress? I looked into it a little and looks like you would need to change to code of the cms which isnt going to happen easily and is definately not going to happen in 2 days. Not so much of a problem 3 - I hear there is a new update to the station pro theme, Where can we download it and if we download it and upload it to our sites does it take away all the page formatting we have done already? Problem 4 - I hate this silly Forum plug in that I have on my website, I really want a Forum and think the IBlog Pro Forum looks fantastic, can I get it to look like the station pro Theme would be fantastic! and there is money on the table for anyone that can do it!! but yes you only have 2 days lol Any help would be seriously appreciated, It is currently 1:07AM in London and I started work on the blogsite, my new accounting system and e-commerce backend system, The years accounts that I havent touched all year and putting my new office together at home at around 9AM 10 days ago and have had around 24 hours sleep in that time, im to worn out to do this on my own anymore and desperately need your help!!!!

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:24 PM

Problem 1. having the same problems with the advert space in the side bar, What plugin shall I download to fix this, I do believe andrew said there is an updated plugin now and it fixes the issue??

Well I thought WP125 fixed most those issues but you are facing some now too? Which version of StationPro are you on?

Problem 2.is it possible to post a post on different pages other than the one designated by wordpress? I looked into it a little and looks like you would need to change to code of the cms which isnt going to happen easily and is definately not going to happen in 2 days.

Can't you just use pages to do this? I'm not sure I understand this issue.

Not so much of a problem 3 - I hear there is a new update to the station pro theme, Where can we download it and if we download it and upload it to our sites does it take away all the page formatting we have done already?

Yes, StationPro 2.1.0. Just email hello@pagelines.com for the update.

Problem 4 - I hate this silly Forum plug in that I have on my website, I really want a Forum and think the IBlog Pro Forum looks fantastic, can I get it to look like the station pro Theme would be fantastic! and there is money on the table for anyone that can do it!! but yes you only have 2 days lol

Working on it, but won't be ready til Xmas

im to worn out to do this on my own anymore and desperately need your help!!!!

We're here for you :)

#3 london-muscle

london-muscle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

Hey Andrew, I fixed the problem I was having with wp125 was to do with the size of the adverts once you put 2 of htem in place. the side bar is only so wide think its like 270 pixels and by the time you put 10px space then an ad another 10px space another ad then 10px space it made it marginally to big for the theme. Changed the spacing in the wp125.css and it works perfect. I never recieved the update the other day so I will email again. It wont remove any of my page formatting already will it??

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

It wont remove any of my page formatting already will it??

Depends, where have you edited files? Nothing inside the WP admin will be affected.

Changes to the theme files will be.