REV Slider - How to remove the grey line that runs across the bottom?

Question

Posted · Report post

Sure others have seen this but when I use the Rev Slider with more than one image, there is a grayish line that scrolls across the bottom of the slider (coinciding with the amount of time you select for each slide to appear before transitioning to the next).

Have looked through the code like crazy and I'm assuming this may be something "back end" of the design but how can that be "hidden"?  

James

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

That solution should work. However, if you have a cache plugin activated, any customization will not display until the plugin's cache is cleared.

@atcdomainsolutions  I visited your site and don't see any grey lines or the transition indicator.

Posted · Report post

Putting this in the "Custom Code" should remove the progress bar along the bottom of Rev Slider

.tp-bannertimer {display:none !important;}

Posted · Report post

Click

Thanks.  I added that but it didn't remove it.  Input is just as you have:  .tp-bannertimer {display:none !important;}

http://craftsbyjoline.com/

Posted · Report post

hmmm, worked for me.  Make sure you are entering in the Custom LESS/CSS box, and after you "publish", you may need to manually refresh your page in the browser, that is the only way changes take effect from the custom code, for me anyways.

Posted · Report post

Right...I tried that too.  Hmmmm...not sure why it's not working.  Will play with it some more but THANKS for the tip!  At least I have a good starting point!

Posted · Report post

Click/Rob

Got it!!  I went in and added the CSS back in, deleted cache and then republished and it's gone! 

THANKS!!!! :sword:  WAS driving me nuts!  That's on my massive Word doc of tips and code tricks!

James

Posted · Report post

Glad it's resolved!