Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is PageLines Launchpad?

Question

Posted · Report post

I do not understand why in the world you would want us to pay an extra $4 for "Launchpad" short codes. It makes absolutely no sense, when I just paid for a Pro membership! Why would you really want me to drop more money, for a service I know nothing about? Is it worth it, and if so, why isn't it included in the Pro Membership!

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi bolharr2250, Where are you being told to purchase this product?  And by whom?

I don't know of anything forcing any sale like that.

PageLines Launchpad is accessible to any registered member who's purchased Framework or any other earlier products.  There is no store associated with it anymore. http://launchpad.pagelines.com

Posted · Report post

Sorry for the late response Rob

I have not been able to log in, but I hope you are correct. I cannot wait to get my new website up!

Posted · Report post

EDIT:

Actually, it seems I cannot log on and must purchase the "HTML Block"

This is the purchase I am talking about. Again, I bring up my first questions, why would I need this, and why isn't it included in the Pro version?!

Posted · Report post

Hi,

If you obtained LaunchPage with Plus, your use of it came to an end with your Plus account ending.  All active Plus accounts were converted to DMS in July.

Thus you'd have to purchase anything available for DMS that was obtained via Plus.

Neither LaunchPage nor HTML Block are presently working for either DMS or Framework unless previously installed. 

In DMS, you can replicate the effect of LaunchPage by using Masthead with either iCallout or Hero section. Both without spending any extra, as long as you have at least a Basic DMS subscription.