Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Site Content Not Displaying properly

Question

Posted · Report post

I am currently building a test version of my site with DMS at test.pureandsimpleblog.com

As you can see, the post entries on the homepage are displaing very strangely. The content is overlapping and showing up twice in some places. Could you help me understand what the issue is & what I need to do to remedy this? It only seems to be a problem on the homepage and not on the individual blog entry pages.

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I have this figured out, but I am still trying to solve how to decrease the space betwen the entry title and the content.

Posted · Report post

Are you talking about the padding at the bottom? If so reduce the it down to 5px or smaller.

.multi-post .hentry {
  1. margin0 0 21.7px;
}

Posted · Report post

I have resolved most of the spacing issues on the posts. The problem still remains on the pages. You can see this on either the 'Contributor' page or the 'Contact' page (links to these pages on the top right corner of the header). On all pages, the content is overlapping with the header for some reason.

There seems to be something happening to my template when I use the page format.

Home, Posts, Archives, Search results all look fine.

Posted · Report post

I looked at the contact page,  and saw no irregularities on a Windows 7 machine in Firefox.

Posted · Report post

Great!