Multilingual Site

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I'm using WPML to make my site multilingual, but I can't find the content of the inserted sections.

Does anybody know how I can translate for example the content of the IBoxes or of the Decker Section with or without WPML?

thx for help

Peter

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Peter,

Our translation documentation should be able to assist you. http://docs.pagelines.com/advanced/translating-dms

However, some users have reported that the iBox section has some issues when you try to translate it, some words/phrases cant be translated. This has been reported. Decker is a third party section, therefore you will need to contact the dev of that section for assistance.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny,

i have read the documentation a few days ago but my problem is primary to translate the inserted text of Iboxes and Decker not basic text of DMS or else.

thx

Peter

Posted · Report post

OK, well users have reported there being a problem with iBox and not being able to translate it. This is already on our tracker so our developers aware of the issue. In regards to Decker, you will need to ask this question on the our store products forums and give the topic a Decker prefix. Post your issue in this forum, http://forum.pagelines.com/70-products-by-nick-haskins/

Posted · Report post

Ok thanks danny i will do so for decker product

Posted · Report post

Hello peter88, did you do something special to get WPML to work in DMS? I have been trying but cannot get the language switcher to show up in the menu (or the footer or anywhere else) whatever I do. At the back end, I can translate pages and posts, but I can't get access from the front end. Which settings did you use? I'd be very grateful to share in your experience of this. Yours faithfully, Jan.