Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How can I set up Buddypress with Pagelines Framework?

Question

Posted · Report post

Today I bought it and installed it into my server. Before I installed it I used iBlogpro theme developer pack with bbpress. So now theme and bbpress are fine. But, I couldn't see buddypress works fine with them. I installed buddypress plugin and activate it. But, it seems like below. http://cl.ly/2qZ1 Please let me know the solution.

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Yes. The necessary plugins are listed on the "WELCOME" tab in the theme settings panel

Posted · Report post

Are you trying to integrate BuddyPress with iBlogPro? I couldn't say if there would be any conflicts with that. I do know that the new PlatformPro comes pre-integrated with bbPress and BuddyPress. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

Hi Bryan, Do you mean that BB or Buddy press aren't compatible with iBlogPro? I ask because I intend to install either sooner or later with my iBlogPro 4 theme. Please do clarify.

Posted · Report post

I didn't mean iBlogPro. I am talking about Pagelines Framework. You said that Pagelines Framwork pre-integrated with bbpress and buddypress. So do I need to install plugins(bbpress and buddypress)?