Purchased Badass Need Download

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I purchased the Badass plugin this morning and received an email with a link to a .zip file but a 404 occurred.  Added a question to the forum of Products/Nick.. but the forum question never appeared. Can't figure what the heck is going. Please advise how I can get the download. Thanks! Sharon  

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Jenny, I have written to hello@pagelines.com as you suggested and asked them for help.

Posted · Report post

I've moved this topic to Nick's queue.  He'll reply as soon as he sees it.  He's very good about that sorta thing.

Posted · Report post

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

It sucks you're getting bounced around like this. As authors, all we do is push updates to the product. I really wish I could help but this is a PageLines issue. we have no control over that kind of stuff unfortunately. :(

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your answer. Is there anyone who can provide the download file of the Badass plugin? I'd like to get it loaded up and working on my site.

Posted · Report post

Feel free to email hello@pagelines.com, explain your situation, and link this thread. What you're experiencing is one of the issues our dev team is working on. Sorry about that!

Posted · Report post

Thanks so much Jenny for your reply. I still don't understand the problem. Is the problem the actual plugin? I would prefer that you forward this forum thread to the people who can take care it - I will probably just get caught in the loop again. Appreciate your help. Sharon

Posted · Report post

I also need the PageLines 2.4.3 download. Where can I get it?