Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate Social Plugin Styling Not Being Applied After Install

Question

Posted · Report post

After purchasing and installing the Ultimate Social plugin ( http://www.pagelines.com/shop/plugins/ultimate-social/ ), the share buttons do not appear styled as on the demo site. Instead they are almost completely unstyled and breaking the layout...see attached image.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I got sick of waiting for PL to fix their problems.

I have just setup my own store that features auto updates for themes, plugins and sections.

Can you give me your email and I will add you in my store as a user and send you the updated files? 

This have to be replaced with the current version of Ultimate Social you have in wp-content/plugins/ and activated with a licence key that I will send you. After this you will have free updates for a year.

​If you have any other products from me, give me a list and I will add them to your account.

​//Aleksander

Posted · Report post

I'm moving this to the developer's queue.  He'll respond directly.  Apologies for the delays.

Posted · Report post

I fixed this, but currently waiting for pagelines to add automatic updates to the store products.

I have no way to push updates right now. But I am working on something - which will be ready early next week.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0