Photo

Ultimate Social Plugin Styling Not Being Applied After Install

ultimate social plugin

Best Answer ahansson89 , 13 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

Hi,

I got sick of waiting for PL to fix their problems.

I have just setup my own store that features auto updates for themes, plugins and sections.

Can you give me your email and I will add you in my store as a user and send you the updated files? 

This have to be replaced with the current version of Ultimate Social you have in wp-content/plugins/ and activated with a licence key that I will send you. After this you will have free updates for a year.

​If you have any other products from me, give me a list and I will add them to your account.

​//Aleksander

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 miramax

miramax

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

After purchasing and installing the Ultimate Social plugin ( http://www.pagelines...ltimate-social/ ), the share buttons do not appear styled as on the demo site. Instead they are almost completely unstyled and breaking the layout...see attached image.

Attached Files

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

I'm moving this to the developer's queue.  He'll respond directly.  Apologies for the delays.

#3 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 509 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

I fixed this, but currently waiting for pagelines to add automatic updates to the store products.

I have no way to push updates right now. But I am working on something - which will be ready early next week.

#4 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 509 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:23 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

I got sick of waiting for PL to fix their problems.

I have just setup my own store that features auto updates for themes, plugins and sections.

Can you give me your email and I will add you in my store as a user and send you the updated files? 

This have to be replaced with the current version of Ultimate Social you have in wp-content/plugins/ and activated with a licence key that I will send you. After this you will have free updates for a year.

​If you have any other products from me, give me a list and I will add them to your account.

​//Aleksander

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ultimate social, plugin