Photo
- - - - -

Can't log in to Live Chat in the Dashboard...

Best Answer Rob , 06 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hi, 

I am sure the billing office will get to your topic.  They have several hundred topics to reply to presently and are a bit overwhelmed by the vast response to our new DMS product.

Live chat for Framework is being discontinued, at least for the moment.  Meanwhile, as  Plus member, you received DMS free.  Have you tried it?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Advocate

Advocate

• Members

• 24 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

Hello I have sent an email (last night) to Hello@Pagelines.com (b/c that is the address I used in the past for similar issues).  I am unable to login to the live chat functionality withing the PageLines Dashboard.  Yes, I do have a Plus account.  It was billed on August 1 for $19. 

I get this message when I attempt to log in:

ERROR: User not found!
There was a problem logging in to PageLines.

I am using the exact same username and password to attempt to login to the live chat as I am using to login to this forum. 

Please send whatever instructions that I need to email address on file. 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:48 PM   Best Answer

Hi, 

I am sure the billing office will get to your topic.  They have several hundred topics to reply to presently and are a bit overwhelmed by the vast response to our new DMS product.

Live chat for Framework is being discontinued, at least for the moment.  Meanwhile, as  Plus member, you received DMS free.  Have you tried it?

#3 gstrahle

gstrahle

Advanced Member

• Members

• 55 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

I am a professional DMS member, and prior a plus member thru framework.. has the live chat for framework and DMS been discontinued?? I was under the impression that live support came with my Pro membership using DMS

#4 Martin Davies

Martin Davies

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hello gstrahle 

Could you start your own topic please?