Photo
- - - - -

Business Branding Section and other headaches

business branding

Best Answer Rob , 06 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

Hi,

You're looking in the old Launchpad, not the new one.  Please login to the one found in the post linked below.  All your paid plugins and sections are there.  Any free ones can be found in http://forum.pagelin...-free-products/ too.

If you purchased Business Branding just recently, you probably purchased a DMS version, which explains the message you're receiving.  Had you previously purchased it? If so, the older version should be in your Launchpad account.   You can address  the erroneous purchase with billing.

The errors you're getting are due to the disconnect between the Framework store and the new APIs.  Just use the method described in that link, for FTPing your files.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 abielski

abielski

• Members

• 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

I am using 2.4.4 of the pagelines framework, not DMS. It is like everything is gone haywire since DMS is released.

• None of the many sections and plugins I have purchased over the years is showing in my Pagelines Account on the web site.
  • When I went to purchase Business Branding, it changed the price from $14.99 to $19.99 which makes no sense.
  • I just purchased business branding. When I when to upload it I received this error,  "Extension problem found,
    The file did not appear to be a PageLines section."
  • When I tried to upgrade from the PageLines Dashboard I get the following, "Fatal error!The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Re"
  • When I attempt to install a section that I already purchased, I receive this error, "Fatal error! The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature."
My host is WPEngine.com. I have several pagelines sites and all are acting in the same manner.

Help, I am loosing my mind.
Thanks,
Amy

#2 edpriday

edpriday

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

I confirm this. Just installed a new site and am getting the same error when trying to install from the Store.

I looked around and some people talk about quota problems, after checking and looking into that, nothing changed so it must be something within Pagelines.

What's going on?

Using PL 2.4.4 Dev

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:44 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

You're looking in the old Launchpad, not the new one.  Please login to the one found in the post linked below.  All your paid plugins and sections are there.  Any free ones can be found in

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

too.

If you purchased Business Branding just recently, you probably purchased a DMS version, which explains the message you're receiving.  Had you previously purchased it? If so, the older version should be in your Launchpad account.   You can address  the erroneous purchase with billing.

The errors you're getting are due to the disconnect between the Framework store and the new APIs.  Just use the method described in that link, for FTPing your files.

#4 mundocaco

mundocaco

Advanced Member

• Members

• 37 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Framework Version:2.4.4 - DMS

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hi, a question about Business Branding: Is the current version is only available for DMS? PL does not support? thank you!

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

It should work for both. However, this is a resolved topic and won't get much response.  Please open a new topic, and we'll direct it to the developer, who will know how to resolve any issues.

Gracias!

#6 jdlhorizons

jdlhorizons

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

I just bought Business Branding.

There is no documentation about how to install it.

I have spent an hour trying various things to get it to show up in Pagelines so I could add it like a section

When that didn't work, I FTP'd it to the sections area but nothing shows up.  

It's also not clear which one to use--I got two downloads but it's not clear which is for DMS and which is for Pagelines Framework.

I am using Framework

How do I install this product?

You mentioned looking at the "new launchpad" with a link below but there is no link below.

Some basic documentation would be really helpful!

Can  you direct me on how to install this?

Many thanks!!!

#7 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

hello JDLhorizons. 

Please start your own topic 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: business branding