Footer Columns Sidebar

Question

Posted · Report post

This is my very first forum post, so please bear with me until I learn the ropes.

I have installed the Footer Columns Sidebar into the Footer, with an image and 4 columns. I can see how to modify the last column and the More column and the Statement text. But I have a few questions:

How can I modify the other two, or are they fixed?

Can I center the Statement text?

Is there any control over the background colour? As I would like it in black/dark grey

Thanks in advance

Adam

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Yes I was, but it has now cleared up and I can read your link to the CSS information. I had just made a change to the email address of this account and hadn't validated the new email, might be related to that, I expect.

Thanks for everything

Posted · Report post

Hi Adam, The information on that Footer Columns Sidebar, is basically demo content. Sure you can change the More Text and Statement, but the other sections are not configurable.

However, it is a widgetized area, so you can add anything you like there. Simply goto Appearance > Widgets and add whatever widgets you like the Footer Columns Sidebar and these widgets will replace the demo content.

In order to add a background color you will need to use custom CSS. http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/custom-css/

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny

But your reply has brought up another issue, I get a pink box with You can not view the Hidden Content

How can I see your full answer?

I an still fighting to understand the different parts and what one does through the PageLines parts and what through the standard WP parts.

I will get there...

Adam

Posted · Report post

You're receiving this msg on my post ? Can you provide a screenshot please.

Posted · Report post

I'm happy to hear this is fixed