Photo
Navable

Pre-Purchase Question Regarding Navable/DMS

Best Answer margeaux7 , 05 August 2013 - 10:30 PM

Okay I just bought this and had it up and running in about 2 minutes. Meanwhile I spent an entire Sunday trying to do CSS to make my customizations work across all browsers. I literally would have spent 100.00 on this yesterday. Buy this and stop doing Custom CSS for navigation if you are not very good at it like me.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Nick I have purchased both Coming Soon and Shortcodes and love them. I am trying to get my head wrapped around DMS. Right now my stumbling block is customizing the colors of navbar. I can't seem to get the changes to work in Safari and IE so I would rather cut my losses and buy a navigation bar from you that I can customize the colors. Is navable fully color customizable without a bunch of custom CSS?

Thank you in advance for your answer and great work.

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hi!

Sorry for your troubles! Navable has just one color option, and the other colors are automatically pulled from that. You do have infinite control over what color to make the section. it is worth noting that, due to a current bug in DMS, the new color wont show with the editor on, however it works with editor off and yoru visitors see the color that you made it.

Hope this helps!

Nick

#3 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Okay. I can live with that. I just want to know that if I chose #008543 that all the colors will then fall into place around that main choice. Correct?

#4 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:30 PM   Best Answer

Okay I just bought this and had it up and running in about 2 minutes. Meanwhile I spent an entire Sunday trying to do CSS to make my customizations work across all browsers. I literally would have spent 100.00 on this yesterday. Buy this and stop doing Custom CSS for navigation if you are not very good at it like me.

• beardedavenger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Navable