Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Navable Pre-Purchase Question Regarding Navable/DMS

Question

Posted · Report post

Nick I have purchased both Coming Soon and Shortcodes and love them. I am trying to get my head wrapped around DMS. Right now my stumbling block is customizing the colors of navbar. I can't seem to get the changes to work in Safari and IE so I would rather cut my losses and buy a navigation bar from you that I can customize the colors. Is navable fully color customizable without a bunch of custom CSS?

Thank you in advance for your answer and great work.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Okay I just bought this and had it up and running in about 2 minutes. Meanwhile I spent an entire Sunday trying to do CSS to make my customizations work across all browsers. I literally would have spent 100.00 on this yesterday. Buy this and stop doing Custom CSS for navigation if you are not very good at it like me.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi!

Sorry for your troubles! Navable has just one color option, and the other colors are automatically pulled from that. You do have infinite control over what color to make the section. it is worth noting that, due to a current bug in DMS, the new color wont show with the editor on, however it works with editor off and yoru visitors see the color that you made it.

Hope this helps!

Nick

Posted · Report post

Okay. I can live with that. I just want to know that if I chose #008543 that all the colors will then fall into place around that main choice. Correct?