Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sent email over 48 hrs ago to hello@pagelines.com no reply yet

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi

I emailed your support for help about downloading the DMS over 48 hours ago and haven't had a reply.

I was just wanting to have someone read my email and reply to it please. If I'm doing something wrong when trying to download please let me know.  EG. Do I have to a make a new account even if I am a pagelines pro member already?

Thanks

PS Seems to be a few disgruntled customers out there because support aren't responding?

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

We apologise for the delay in response, we are going as fast as we possibly can.

I have just logged into your account and you have both a License key and DMS Business Upgrade from Pro Plus.

Login to https://www.pagelines.com/my-account/ and you should be able to download DMS. If you still are still having issues with downloading, contact me via PM and give me your email address you used when contacting our helpdesk and I can take a look.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny

What ever you did has now allowed me to login.  Thanks.

Posted · Report post

hehe, I didn't do anything, I just viewed account details, got permission to view your accounts password, as we are unable to view otherwise and then logged in. :D

Anyway, Im happy to hear your issue has been resolved.