receiving this from the store in Framework

Question

Posted · Report post

I am reinstalling Framework for a site.  I was able to login to the store.  however, when I now need to Install and Activate Pagelines Sections Plugin.  WHen I try to do this, I receive this Javascript error:

Fatal error! The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Can you help?

2 people like this

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Downloads are still not working. Were getting there though.

You can access all products bought previously by logging into launchpad.pagelines.com and for free stuff click here: http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Rename the zip from:

plugin-pagelines-legacy-sections.zip

To

pagelines-legacy-sections.zip

and install via FTP or the Wordpress plugin installer, this should resolve the issue.

Posted · Report post

I have successfully installed "pagelines-legacy-sections.zip" and it has made no difference. I still get the fatal error message:

"Fatal error!

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"

Posted · Report post

I followed these instructions and also still get:

"Fatal error!

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"

Is it because of WP 3.6? And - when do you think it will be fixed?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

See:  http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28568-framework-store-free-products/

Use FTP. The sections should be placed in a child theme's sections folder, but PLEASE remember that not all Framework sections will work in DMS.  You have a high risk of crashing your site.

Posted · Report post

I have purchased a number of items from the Pagelines Store for Framework.  I have non-technical people who then manage our sites.  They can do this when accessing the store.  They can't easily follow these rules.  Do you know if the store will be available soon via Framework?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately, there isn't currently any ETA. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.