Photo

Screenshots of Pages?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 robbin_g

robbin_g

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:40 PM

Forgive me if this exists, please point me in the right direction if it does. I would like to see screenshots of all the template pages with areas marked with their dimensions. Completely new with the theme, it seems I have to load each template to see what each one looks like. Then, once I select one, I am playing a guessing game with what size content fits in each area. Examples being, what is the maximum width of the footer boxes on the feature page? What are the maximum dimensions for the widget areas. Thanks so much!

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3253 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

I would like to see screenshots of all the template pages with areas marked with their dimensions.

Fantastic idea;

For now...

Examples being, what is the maximum width of the footer boxes on the feature page? What are the maximum dimensions for the widget areas

They are both about 260 px wide

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:52 AM

Hi Robbin_G, The web developer add-on for Firefox has a ruler option that lets you measure any area of a web page to see its dimensions. I have used it before to check object dimensions, letting me avoid most of the trail and adjust method of sizing. Could be a temporary solution to what you are looking for.

#4 robbin_g

robbin_g

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:54 PM

Thanks tludi! After a Firefox ate my bookmarks, I started using Safari more, but maybe I will go back!