Photo
- - - - -

Timely Calendar Issue

timely

Best Answer Rob , 07 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Forgive me, but are you asking us to rewrite the most recent, advanced code because of that plugin?   We've been down this path with All In One Calendar before.  They use a different version of javascript or jquery and won't update.  They've been asked... often.  Many clients of ours have had issues with their product crashing their websites.

So, the solution.... find an up to date calendar product.  There are many others that work perfectly.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeb

jeb

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

Hi there,

I am using the Timely Calendar and the CSS behaves strange with Pagelines (normal with Twenty Twelve). You can see it on this page, hovering over the event on the right:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The title of the event in the Popup is somehow "behind" the rest of the text.

How can I fix this?

Regards,

Jens

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hi Jens,

The best course of action is to contact the plugins developer. As it is probably conflicting with our css.

#3 jeb

jeb

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

Hi Danny,

well, this is a tough one... As your css is obviously conflicting with the plugins css, I contact you to ask for your help :-)

So, do you have an idea?

Regards,

Jens

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:36 PM   Best Answer

Forgive me, but are you asking us to rewrite the most recent, advanced code because of that plugin?   We've been down this path with All In One Calendar before.  They use a different version of javascript or jquery and won't update.  They've been asked... often.  Many clients of ours have had issues with their product crashing their websites.

So, the solution.... find an up to date calendar product.  There are many others that work perfectly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: timely