Framework Store Free Products

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

Many are asking for access to the Framework Store products that were free and cannot be downloaded.  Here's your solution.

Login to http://pagelines.com/launchpad

Then go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/muyy8k5xcjvbvlo/Framework-included-content.zip

You can then download the zip files for each of the free products. You can install them manually, in the folders where they belong.

Do this via FTP, as some WordPress upload methods will not install these products in the correct locations.

These ARE NOT for DMS.  If you try to use them in DMS and they break your site, well, you didn't listen and won't be supported. We can't fix stupid decisions. Please, don't ask why; don't complain, and don't yell at me. You'll only get me upset and I can be mean (I'm told). :D

Thank you Simon, for one brilliant job, and for the tireless job you're doing to get things back on track.

If you would like PLUS extensions (and previously had a PLUS subscription) please contact the desk on hello @ pagelines.com and we will provide these for you. 

6 people like this

34 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I have no problem getting to it.  Most have had no problems either. Clear your browser cache, then try it.

Posted · Report post

Fixed it.  Very involved and not documented.

Reply to this topic if you would like the instructions.

I might be the only one with this issues, I don't know

I have that issue, getting the following problem when trying to install the Sections plugin:

Fatal error!

The package could not be installed.

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT(-10): Unable to

find End of Central Dir Record signature

If that was your problem and you found a work round, please let me know - Thanks

Adam

Posted · Report post

Hi all. I got the samee problem as Adam, starting about two-three days ago on all 5 of my sites.

Except I did not want to install the sections plugin, I merely noticed that the whole of the Framework area

on my sites was corrupted and urged me to install this plugin. I did so and got the same error message, as Adam.

I did delete all my plugins and even re-installed pagelines. 

I am a bit out of the loop with the hacking situation but I am really concerned. My sites is barely working at the moment,

crashing constantly. What options do I have? I am not a complainer, just despererate for my site.

Posted · Report post

This isn't a support topic. Please open one, provide a link and tell us in there what's going on.  Apologies. but this is for letting people know what's happening.

Posted · Report post

I use pagelines 2.4.4 Pro Framework (paid for - lifetime license wrote the marketing). I just want to download the free pagelines customize plugin, but even the mentioned link alternate only contains an error log and an .pot file.

It would be very kind if someone could send me an link to download a healthy zip archive of the free pagelines customize plugin.

Thanks in advance.

Karsten

Posted · Report post

Okay, I'm uploading pagelines-customize.zip here.  Purely because I don't know why the other isn't working.  This one works.

[attachment=1489:pagelines-customize.zip]

Install it as a plugin. DO NOT attempt to install it as a section. 

And please NOTE!  This is for PageLines Framework. It is not updated for DMS, so I don't know if it will work in DMS. Use at your own risk.

Posted · Report post

Okay, I'm uploading pagelines-customize.zip here.  Purely because I don't know why the other isn't working.  This one works.

attachicon.gifpagelines-customize.zip

Install it as a plugin. DO NOT attempt to install it as a section. 

And please NOTE!  This is for PageLines Framework. It is not updated for DMS, so I don't know if it will work in DMS. Use at your own risk.

Thx Rob"]. Since it's online one month ago, the "plugin-pagelines-customize.zip" download link via http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/ is purely & simply a corrupted file, as @[member="dragonfire mentions. Could be a good idea to update it with yours.

Posted · Report post

I have to forward the request to our developers, as I don't have access to the file structure.  Meanwhile, feel free to use that file.

Posted · Report post

invisioning  Hi.  I could use those instructions if you wouldn't mind.  I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to install a section.

Thank you.

Ryan