Photo
- - - - -

Dashboard Configure PageLines Account

dashboard account

Best Answer Rob , 03 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Are you entering the user ID correctly?   I don't recommend copying and pasting, but instead, manually typing the information into the fields.

The password is correct?

It's possible there's simply a communication issue with our website to validate the license.  I'm unsure what might cause that.

Can you try reinstalling DMS?  It should be located in wp-config/themes/dms.   Please remove the entire dms folder, and reinstall, preferably by FTP directly from the zipfile (unzipped).

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hugo2808

hugo2808

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Hi,

I've a developer account and I'm building a new site in my machine.

I've tried to put my credential in the Pageline Dashboard but it get always - Could not connect to PageLines as user "user".

I've 2 other sites online and they are connected correctly with my user /password, but now for this one I got always error.

What could be the problem??

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:40 PM   Best Answer

Are you entering the user ID correctly?   I don't recommend copying and pasting, but instead, manually typing the information into the fields.

The password is correct?

It's possible there's simply a communication issue with our website to validate the license.  I'm unsure what might cause that.

Can you try reinstalling DMS?  It should be located in wp-config/themes/dms.   Please remove the entire dms folder, and reinstall, preferably by FTP directly from the zipfile (unzipped).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dashboard, account