Photo
- - - - -

May I have one more set of login details, please?

#fail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vladoliki

vladoliki

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Guys and gals at PL, cheers for the great product you're building but please, could it be more ridiculous? I just realized that I have one set of log in details for the main site, one for the forums, one for the launchpad and each of them works just for its own part of your ecosystem :)

Cheers!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

Hi,

This is the technical support forum.  You'll need to address this in an email to hello@pagelines.com, which goes to our billing/accounts departments.  Please list for them, all your accounts so they can look them up and help you properly.

Please also explain, in detail what the problem is, so they can give you the best answers.

#3 crazymonkeydefense

crazymonkeydefense

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:28 AM

Seen that we talking about logins...and you say this is the technical support forum....how about resolving the issue of not been able to connect my Pagelines account through WP? And yes I have contacted hello @ Pagelines. I keep getting the run around, how it is been worked on etc. Friday I was told it would be resolved, and it still not. I don't want to hear anymore about recovering from the hack etc al....just fix it now.

ERROR: User not found!
There was a problem logging in to PageLines.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

You're logging into the wrong place.  Try http://launchpad.pagelines.com.