Photo
- - - - -

Features Stop Button

features

Best Answer Rob , 04 August 2013 - 02:25 AM

If you look at the slider with Firebug for Firefox or Chrome's Inspection Tool,  you can probably pinpoint the CSS applied to the stop/start button fairly quick.  Test the CSS in the right side CSS sandbox. If it works as desired, copy the code from there. 

Paste it to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code on any new line under body {}.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bellasmom

bellasmom

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hi,

I have the features displaying videos and set to scroll from left to right at the rate of one second before it shows the next one. Is there an option to make the stop button larger or in a different color? Right now, it is not very visible and for new visitors to the site, it often goes unnoticed. Any suggestions? Thank you!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the stop button in the video is in the video code, not ours.  If you're talking about Feature Slides navigation, that can all be done with CSS.

#3 bellasmom

bellasmom

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hi, Rob!

Thanks for responding so quickly. The stop button is on the Features, not the video. I am not a CSS expert but if you can tell me what to do, I can give it my best shot. Thank you!

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:25 AM   Best Answer

If you look at the slider with Firebug for Firefox or Chrome's Inspection Tool,  you can probably pinpoint the CSS applied to the stop/start button fairly quick.  Test the CSS in the right side CSS sandbox. If it works as desired, copy the code from there. 

Paste it to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code on any new line under body {}.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: features