Adding 20 custom fileds in post loop or a custom post template

Question

Posted · Report post

I have created a custom post template & custom post type bypassing pagelines theme using twenty twelve code my question - is there any way I can show all my custom fields using pagelines default post? where to add the custom filed ... it simply pull the metas add_action('pagelines_after_postloop','display_meta');
    function display_meta(){
        if ( is_single() ) {
            the_meta();
        }
    }

but when I add my fields for example

<?php if(get_post_meta($post->ID, 'details', true)): ?>
<div class="ba-box" style="background:#efefef;border-color:#c0c0c0;color:#6c6c6c;font-size:14px; font-weight:bold;margin-top: 30px;padding: 10px;">About Us</div>
        <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'details', true); ?></li>
        <?php endif; ?>

<?php if(get_post_meta($post->ID, 'portfoliodetails', true)): ?>
<div class="ba-box" style="background:#efefef;border-color:#c0c0c0;color:#6c6c6c;font-size:14px; font-weight:bold;margin-top: 30px;padding: 10px;">Portfolio Details</div>
        <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'portfoliodetails', true); ?></li>
        <?php endif; ?>

it breaks the theme. I have seen some guys saying here custom fields is not related with pagelines its not fare every theme has to show its how to add custom fields for example I can simply create custom post template on twenty twelve and put my code than why I am unable to do so on pagelines?

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I'm happy you were able to find a solution.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

You'll need a professional developer to do this.  We can't build your site for you, and these customizations are outside our support capabilities. 

You may want to visit sites like www.pageliners.com (not affiliated with pagelines.com) or www.odesk.com to locate developers.able to do this project.