Still not able to Login with my Pagelines account.

Question

Posted · Report post

I am still not able to login with my Pagelines account. Has been intermittent over the last week with everything that has been going on. I completely understand that and have been waiting on the sidelines while the issues have been resolved. Now that it is a week later and all issues were hopefully to be resolved on Monday, I thought I'd try again. I can't login. I can change my password, but that is all I can do. From my site I can't login to my account from with Pagelines as well. Been a paid subscriber for a while now. DMS looks promising, but, to be honest, I am a little leery of using DMS due to this past weeks debacle for a site I am working on.

Any help to restore my account would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Dan Wassink

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

We are still working on things. but the free edition shouldn't require login unless you're trying to use a premium area.

Please review our docs at http://docs.pagelines.com

Posted · Report post

I have been using Pagelines Lite and just signed up for DMS today  and I can't even login! From above, it looks like this is a known issue? Is there any timeframe when this will be fixed? I am pretty miffed that I finally signed up for the paid account and I can't even use the premium services.

Thanks,

Jon

Posted · Report post

Sorry guys this is an ongoing problem for all pagelines users. No news on when the issue is solved! It really sucks!