Official news & Updates from Pagelines

Question

Posted · Report post

Where are the updates / news / announcements from PagesLines management?

Why has Andrew Powers NOT updated everyone with an official news release? He looks so genuine and passionate about his company and products in the promo videos.

You want us to support you and be patient while you fix things, but there is not enough info being released to existing (PLUS) subscribers.

Give us some confidence back and be honest with us. Release a video explaing where we are and how long we still need to wait. PLEASE!

The longer you keep silent, the worse it is going to get. DO SOME PR.

6 people like this

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Obviously you've been missing our Blog http://www.pagelines.com/blog/

Andrew has been busy as can be trying to work to fix things that were broken on July 23rd.

We are answering questions here and by other means, and trying to keep everyone up to date as information becomes available.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Obviously you've been missing our Blog http://www.pagelines.com/blog/

NO Not missing the blog at all. or Twitter Or Facebook. Spent too much time there already checking for news from Pagelines for PLUS subscribers (the ones that have been paying your bills for the last year.)

Your latest Blog Posts since July 23rd =
Your Reviews & the DMS Roadmap

Coming back online…
Your DMS awaits.

Some issues, but we’ll be back!

So no real news or updates there then, not just me, loads of pagelines subscribers in the same position also.

But to be fair I was sent a temporary activation key which was usefull. BUT why have you not sent ALL PLUS subscribers one of these. Now that would have been good PR.

Posted · Report post

Hey interactive,

We're setting up a PageLines Status page for notifications on current events as we are getting things back up to speed.

Additionally, most of the Plus subscribers already have a temporary/permanent key and we are working on getting everyone on the same page.

Thanks for your patience!

Posted · Report post

Hello @stefan 

Is possible to know what happen with WooCommerce Plugin for PL Frameworks?

I'm trying to download but has a error. I can´t do it. 
The download no works from Frameworks admin panel or  this link:

thank you!

Posted · Report post

We never received a temporary or permanent key. EMailed quite a while ago and received a generic response that they are working on the problems. Very frustrating. Hopefully now there will be a backup/contingency plan in place so that Pagelines can be back up in a few hours, instead of a few weeks, still with no resolution.

There really is no reason that someone can't take a few minutes and publish a timeline to recovery.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I was linked to this page by someone managing another one of your forums.  Here is my question:

I am a pagelines plus subscriber for some time.  I am aware of the hacking problems and have several issues that I am trying to deal with on my website.  When I logged back in I am not being shown as a Pagelines Plus subscriber and I cannot access the Live Chat.  How do I get recognized?  Is live chat still live?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I'm also PL Framework (developer) Plus subscriber.

This link http://launchpad.pagelines.com doesn't help me much regarding the Plus feachers. And some people got activation key for DMS?!

Would it be too much to ask for, -better information!

Instead of spending hours of searching for information the last 2 weeks i rather spend that time drinking beer in a pub.

How difficult is it to send a mass mail starting -Something's fucked upp. And once or twice a day mailing updates about the progress.

"

• Upgrading Grandfathered Plus Subscribers:
    Working on this as well, everyone who was on Plus will be grandfathered to DMS Pro Business or Developer by Monday."

I Wonder wich monday? Andrew Powers wrote this more than one week ago (July 26)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would like to thank the Pagelines team for all the hard work, does something so new to the market satisfy all 100% out of the box, nope. 

I would hope that the Pagelines team focuses on those that purchased and have not been able to activate, lets get people up and running. 

All the other functionality issues will,  I'm sure , be addressed in due time by the PL team and by members.

:thumbsu:

Posted · Report post

Thanks.