Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nick's Base theme & Rev Slider

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, I'm working with Nick's Base Theme for DMS, and I'm having issues trying to get some of the editing features to work. For example, the Rev Slider is not allowing me to give me the edit button to replace the default images.

I've tried this on two sites so far, and it's consistent. Yes, I'm using Chrome on a Mac. HELP

Notice on the screen shot - the edit button shows for the section below it, but not for the REV slider itself.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

my work around was to change the format to box layout, adjust the section width and then I can see the edit REV okay

Posted · Report post

That's not always effective. I'm running into too many bugs for it to work properly. Ended up having to go back to the main theme. Hoping we can get a working base theme soon.

Posted · Report post

Yep, eventually I gave up on it too

Posted · Report post

I can't edit anything on Nick's theme. The edit boxes don;t even show.

Also, on the Rev...in the demo there's a video in one of the photos..try to do that by yourself and it shows up halfway down the photo....how the heck do you get it to align properly vertically?

Nofyah

Posted · Report post

Hi I was having the same issue with this free base theme. The flipper and slider can't be edited when it's active, you can only delete the whole section. I went back to DMS and it's fine. I did post a message asking when there might be an official free base/child theme but I guess that will be along soonish.