Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twin Shot

Question

Posted · Report post

I have just upgraded to DMS after reading the documentation thinking that Twinshot as mentioned would be perfect for displaying videos.  I cannot find this section/plugin anywhere? Please advise.

http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/using-sections 

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Grazie Julius,

Yes, some products haven't been updated to DMS yet, but are scheduled to be updated soon.  Others are not going to be updated due to conflicts with background systems, but will likely be replaced with better products.

Meanwhile, there are third party plugins that would work, or, if you're only displaying one or two videos on a page or post, you can always use the options available at http://demo.pagelines.me/tools/

Posted · Report post

Post Pins is another example, how do I achieve this?

Posted · Report post

I

I echo the question

Posted · Report post

If it helps you, here is the main guideline for "missing sections and plugins" in DMS,

it helped me understand...

here you go ( I just copy paste this).

"Your Unable to Find Plugins, Sections or Child Themes You've Already Bought In DMS

DMS is brand new.  Not every plugin, section or child theme is prepared for it yet.  Some will be, and as such, they'll be updated as soon as they're ready.   Just stay tuned.

Others, however, are not going to be updated, but don't panic. There's always a substitute and likely a vast improvement."