PageLines Customize plugin?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello!

I am having some issues with editing just basic colors and things around my site. I simply want to change a few colors around (especially that of my "Nav Bar" because the hover color and selected color are off. This is my main issue, and when I tried to solve it, this happened:

I looked in the docs, and decided that using the "PageLines Customize Plugin" would suite my needs, but apparently not. I navigated properly too the Store/Free section, and absolutely nothing showed up! I understand that DMS is very new, but I would think that a feature that was promised would be available. I understand that this is still new, and I respect and applaud all the staff for their diligence with nit-picky users like me. 

The Website is:  http://JohnBolin.net

1 person likes this

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Am I the only one having trouble with this? Is it a Pro Feature?

Posted · Report post

Is the Pagelines Customize plugin still valid?

Posted · Report post

You can still use it if you like, but I would always recommend a child theme myself.

Posted · Report post

Is the customize plugin compatible with DMS2?  If you don't mind, can you explain why a Child Theme is a better way to go?

Posted · Report post

The plugin is practically a child theme itself just in plugin form. I would always use a child theme over the plugin, because it's in theme form and therefore, less confusing.

http://dannyholt.github.io/skeleton/

1 person likes this