Latest Blog Entries Unable to download bought product

Question

Posted · Report post

I know you guys are up to your neck in issues, but I purchased a product in good faith last Sunday and after paying I went to download only to get a 404 error on download.

I sent an email to the hello address and to-date I do not know where my issue stands. I would appreciate some feedback when this will be resolved. 

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Well. Refund received.

Let me know when your DMS download issues are resolved.

Posted · Report post

Update. I got an email from support who are looking at the issue

Posted · Report post

Ok patience gone, time for refund!

Posted · Report post

I'm wondering if this is the same problem with the free plugins and sections that belong to PL 2. I can't find them anymore, so I can't download them.

Posted · Report post

I have the same issue, purchased the latest blog entries and got a 404 when trying to download.

Please either indicate how we can download or provide a mechanism for a refund.

Thanks in advance, Warren

Posted · Report post

Have you guys tried grabbing them from your launchpade http://launchpad.pagelines.com (see below on how to get them working) - I've noticed that not all the plugins can be downloaded via the Wordpress Interface as yet, but below is a workaround

Thanks Rob, you guys have now provided me and I think most Framelinewith a work around that I can live with for the short term.  

You can download your paid Plugins via your launchpad here http://launchpad.pagelines.com

I was after the Pagelines Section Plugin for a new websites I am building, which I grabbed from another Pagelines installation /wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections, activated in the Wordpress/Pagelines Dashboard and hey presto it all works.

Hope this helps   :nurse:

Posted · Report post

Hi Bluey

Launchpad is for non-DMS users. Is their an alternative for DMS users?

Posted · Report post

Can the developer not provide a link to download this product?

Posted · Report post

Same problem anyhow I found a link thaks to Rob one of the only guys that anwers.

Many are asking for access to the Framework Store products that were free and cannot be downloaded.  Here's your solution.

Login to http://launchpad.pagelines.com

Then go to http://launchpad.pag...api/store_free/

You can download all the free plugings but the others plugings that we use too have access through our pro account like twinshoot of hook, can't get them. I don't know if they going to be for sale or with the developer account. So far no answer on that.

Sorry I forgot to mention this is only for Non DMS, don't try to plug this as DMS or will screw things up. more than it is at this point.

Posted · Report post

Plenty of links for framework dudes but no one offering a solution for not been able to download DMS bought product.

Also I requested a refund for same last Wednesday and no feedback. I even put in a complaint to Paypal to try and resolve with vendor (yourselves) and no feedback. For defo not impressed as no one has a suggestion for a resolution.