Sponsorship page layout suggestions needed

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I work with a group of volunteers and we have several sponsors. We are not sure how to best utilize pagelines to display our sponsors. I thought about using the slider at the bottom of the page and also thought of adding small logos with links, but it looked a bit too much. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

Posted · Report post

Hi,

This is not necessarily a DMS ready product, and definitely not one or ours, but it might help:  http://wordpress.org/plugins/logo-slider/

Posted · Report post

Thank you, Rob! I have been combing through all of the options on PL and this seems to be a good fit. I appreciate your suggestion.

Posted · Report post

Bellasmom - I actually already have a section developed to does this and more. Unfortunately, section approvals are on a temporary hold. How quickly do you need the section?

Posted · Report post

@etcio  Sorry about not recommending your product.  The mods don't get the 3rd party products, so we often don't have any idea what they do, in detail.  That makes it impossible for us to tell customers which to use.  Personally,  would prefer recommending our own products over anyone elses.

Posted · Report post

Bellasmom - I actually already have a section developed to does this and more. Unfortunately, section approvals are on a temporary hold. How quickly do you need the section?

HI, I spent the last few weeks trying to use the Carousel with the NextGEN Gallery to work. The problem is that you can upload as many images as you want, but you cannot link the image to the sponsor's site. Even the paid version doesn't provide that option. Flickr is not something I want to use because apparently, when you upload images to their site, you waive ownership. That is what I was told by a developer I have worked with. It is so frustrating. Please pm me if you have a solution. Thank you!

Posted · Report post

@etcio  Sorry about not recommending your product.  The mods don't get the 3rd party products, so we often don't have any idea what they do, in detail.  That makes it impossible for us to tell customers which to use.  Personally,  would prefer recommending our own products over anyone elses.

Just saw this. Completely understood - was just passing along the info :)

Posted · Report post

HI, I spent the last few weeks trying to use the Carousel with the NextGEN Gallery to work. The problem is that you can upload as many images as you want, but you cannot link the image to the sponsor's site. Even the paid version doesn't provide that option. Flickr is not something I want to use because apparently, when you upload images to their site, you waive ownership. That is what I was told by a developer I have worked with. It is so frustrating. Please pm me if you have a solution. Thank you!

The update to 1.0.2 broke a few things in the section which need to be corrected before final approval. Please send me a message @ http://www.etc.io (at the bottom) and I'll send you a preliminary copy at no charge once I get it fixed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The update to 1.0.2 broke a few things in the section which need to be corrected before final approval. Please send me a message @ http://www.etc.io (at the bottom) and I'll send you a preliminary copy at no charge once I get it fixed.

Thank you! I just emailed you using your form.