Photo
- - - - -

ActionMap - Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array

ActionMap Pagelines Framework 2.4.4

Best Answer Rob , 24 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

I'm glad to hear you're so pleased with Action Map. Simon will fix it as soon as he can, among the gzillion other things people ask him to do, daily. Sorry you've moved to something else.  Since you're not using PageLines, I'm resolving and closing this topic.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 cfimortgage

cfimortgage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

Current Theme: Pagelines Framework 2.4.4

Wordpress: 3.5.2

I am getting the error listed below when I activate the action map plugin. It has been happening since your site took a dive. It is happening on multiple sites all with the most current theme, plugins, and wordpress. I have de-activated all plugins and re-activated only the sections plugin and the actionsmap plugin and still get the same error:

Warning: array_merge() [

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/wpts/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 61

Plus when I turn on actionsmap I get this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wpts/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 63

I know this should be put in a new post but on a side note I would love to check for updated plugins or even get new ones but the store isnt showing any products. I get that your site went down but if feels like you are putting all your forces towards pushing your new product and not fixing the issues that trouble your current customers that helped you get to where you are today. Any ETA on when the pagelines store/dashboard will be back up and working?

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

To go in reverse order, the products you've already purchased are now available at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

.  The store is going through some continued technical difficulties as we had to convert from one system to another. It should be resolved this week.

The Action Map issue is possibly due to the hacking. It may be calling on some function still not restore or properly linked. You're not the first today mentioning such errors.   The array-merge bit is telling me it's trying to connect bits and pieces and failing.

We could do a complex debug evaluation, if you want, but do you think it's just worth waiting till our developer returns in the morning?

#3 cfimortgage

cfimortgage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

If it is an issue on your end that if fine. I just needed to make sure it wasnt something on my end.

#4 andystills

andystills

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

I am getting the exact same error... any luck on a solution.  I've tried 'Debugging' and 'deactivating plugins'.  My issue started at DMS launch and I've been putting off adding this filter but need to find it, soon.

Thanks

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

I apologize to everyone.  Action Map's API was broken by the hacking (confirmed) and I understand our developers are working to fix it at this very moment.  As soon as it's fixed, notice will be posted.

#6 cfimortgage

cfimortgage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

I am just curious why your dev team would have a plugin that pulls data from a server vs simply updating it when new hooks are added. I mean besides the current issues it would seem like that is a lot of extra traffic that doesnt need to be hitting your server for a tool that doesnt need remote data.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Anyone using WP is pulling from someone else's server.  Even without DMS, if you built a site on Twenty-Ten (default WP theme) it's going to pull from their server.  Nothing is 100% local and we follow the standard practice.

#8 cfimortgage

cfimortgage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

lol What are you talking about... There is not resource pulling from wordpress from their theme. It is 100% local and I have tested that by viewing the network resources while loading a test website with that theme on. I can agree that some plugins pull data from an online source but pulling a list of hooks from a server isnt a good idea... it is a tiny list and should be in a plugins directory. It is less requests to your server and less BS for your paying customers.

Either way... making something so important a resource that could be... cut off or messed up, like what has happened here, is frankly a stupid idea to me. I cant think of one reason why you needed to have the resource on your servers vs in a file the plugin could pull and loop through. Not that I am worried. In my stress of waiting and trying to deal with your server issues I have moved to headway themes.

#9 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thank you for the constructive feedback.

In my experience, and i wrote that FREE plugin btw in my spare time, people NEVER update plugins. Ever.

So an update to add hooks is pointless.

I will fix it when i get to it.

#10 cfimortgage

cfimortgage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Trust me... that plugin is a lifesaver. It make theming so much easier but at the same time, I always keep my sites up to date, I guess I am the odd one, but especially during dev I always update. Also thank you for making that plugin, just wish it was working when I needed it for this project.

#11 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:38 PM   Best Answer

I'm glad to hear you're so pleased with Action Map. Simon will fix it as soon as he can, among the gzillion other things people ask him to do, daily. Sorry you've moved to something else.  Since you're not using PageLines, I'm resolving and closing this topic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ActionMap, Pagelines Framework, 2.4.4