Photo
- - - - -

PageLines Sections Plugin

PageLines Sections Plugin framework

Best Answer Rob , 30 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Hi,

Paid products for Framework can be found via the Launchpad at http://launchpad.pagelines.com.

PageLines Sections plugin should be available by simply going to Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Sections. If you've not installed it previously, you'll see an option to install it there.  If that's not working, please let me know.

Do you have any other installations with Framework? 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bleuy

bleuy

Advanced Member

• Members

• 85 posts
  • LocationHampshire
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Hi All, 

Anyone know where we can get a copy of the Pagelines Sections plugin?  I'm a Pro User, and a workaround has been provided to get us working with our purchased Plugins (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

), but we still need access to this one for some of the standard Pro Plugins.  I was just going to zip up the directory from one of my other websites, but I thought this could cause complications.

Thanking you kindly 

#2 sakkthi subramaniyam

sakkthi subramaniyam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Framework Version:Latest version

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Anyone know where we can get a copy of the Pagelines Sections plugin?

Anyone show us a way.

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:22 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

Paid products for Framework can be found via the Launchpad at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

PageLines Sections plugin should be available by simply going to Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Sections. If you've not installed it previously, you'll see an option to install it there.  If that's not working, please let me know.

Do you have any other installations with Framework? 

#4 bleuy

bleuy

Advanced Member

• Members

• 85 posts
  • LocationHampshire
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Well thats what I thought Rob, but its not in the paid plugins and is not part of the Framework which I downloaded.  

When I go to the Wordpress/Pagelines Dashboard and try to load it there, it asks for my login details which it then doesn't accept (username is there, password is blank).  Then says that its unable to download it (cause it can't login). I've checked the password etc which works fine on the LaunchPad.

I have resolved the issue, by copying & pasting the plugin folder /wp-content/plugins/pagelines-section from another Pagelines Website that I have built, which seems to work fine.

I have posted this fix elsewhere on the forum where I have seen people mentioning it.

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

Excellent!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PageLines Sections Plugin, framework