DMS refund

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dwiut

dwiut

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

Sorry, I don't know whether this thread is right place to ask or not. Please correct me.

I have buy through credit card 1 licenese of DMS pro/personal. After several days I'm not satisfied because of problem activating the DMS toolbar. So I can't use feature drag n drop like other. I have ask in this forum but still not solved. So I make decision to cancel payment and ask refund. I have send email to hello@pagelines.com and fill contact form in pageline support but no answer till now.

Somebody could give me advice how to proceed that?

Thanks in advance

Edited by dwiut, 30 July 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

I have forwarded your request to our billing department. Your email to hello@pagelines.com will be answered as soon as possible.  All refunds will be processed as soon as they can be and we'll honor your request, of course.

#3 dwiut

dwiut

• Members

• 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

Thanks Rob, 2 years ago when I started blogging for first time, my firsct choice template is iBlog because its so beautiful. Till now pagelines offer many fine art template. I admit that. Maybe next time, I will try another premium pagelines.

Thanks for response

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

Can you expand on why you can't seem to access the DMS toolbar please? What is actually happening ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pricing Section, DMS, refund