Pricing Section Refund Info Please

Question

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sorry, I don't know whether this thread is right place to ask or not. Please correct me.

I have buy through credit card 1 licenese of DMS pro/personal. After several days I'm not satisfied because of problem activating the DMS toolbar. So I can't use feature drag n drop like other. I have ask in this forum but still not solved. So I make decision to cancel payment and ask refund. I have send email to hello@pagelines.com and fill contact form in pageline support but no answer till now.

Somebody could give me advice how to proceed that?

Thanks in advance

Edited by dwiut

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I have forwarded your request to our billing department. Your email to hello@pagelines.com will be answered as soon as possible.  All refunds will be processed as soon as they can be and we'll honor your request, of course.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Rob, 2 years ago when I started blogging for first time, my firsct choice template is iBlog because its so beautiful. Till now pagelines offer many fine art template. I admit that. Maybe next time, I will try another premium pagelines.

Thanks for response

Posted · Report post

Can you expand on why you can't seem to access the DMS toolbar please? What is actually happening ?