Navable Menu Collapse

Question

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am having a strange issue where the Navable menu appears to be collapsed into a list.  This has been the case since the first time I dropped the section into the header.  I can't figure out what I'm missing.  Appreciate the help.

Screencap: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2j1tcjhywb8r2ob/navable.png

Edited by mikethomastv

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Is this happening in Mobile view on your device, or, on a regular view on a computer or laptop?

Posted · Report post

Rob this is happening in my desktop browser, both Chrome and Safari, even when the page is expanded the width of a 27inch cinema display. 

Posted · Report post

mikethomastv, it looks like a corrupt installation.  I'm not sure yet, how to fix that. Navable is a 3rd party product, so I've asked the developer to chime in. He may have some direct insights.

He'll see this after 5PM Pacific Time tonight and is pretty good about quick replies.  Apologies for the delay.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the reply Rob.  Is it worth a try to remove navable from the sections folder, re-download and install?  

Posted · Report post

I'm hestitant to say to do anything because it's 3rd party, but I suppose it couldn't hurt.

Posted · Report post

Rob while I have you here, my Rev Slider is not showing up in the Safari browser specifically.  Could these things be related?  

Here's what I'm seeing » https://www.dropbox.com/s/iygtryfixuiid3v/rev.png

Thanks for all the help, I know how busy you guys are. 

Posted · Report post

It could be.  That's odd, but it's also possible you don't have jquery or ajax loaded in Safari.  They're essential, I think for many of the transitional things, like sliders.

Posted · Report post

I am having the same problem on Chrome as well.  I am having some really wacky issues across the board now.  I am on DMS Version 0.9.6 - is this the latest version? It's riddled with bugs, I am becoming extremely frustrated.  If not I guess I am unsure how to update the DMS.  

Posted · Report post

To fix the navable issue, and without seeing a link, I can only guess that you need to flush your LESS. Go go Resets--->Flush Caches. Also, please make sure you DO NOT have the pagelines-sections plugin active. Delete it all the way. Its not used in DMS.