Photo
Testimonials Lud

Question about text alignment

Best Answer bestrag , 31 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

@4jczp6wzvwhcnc

Sorry for late response.

First of all, I'm surprised that Testimonials Lud works in DMS, since it's not yet updated.

The issue in your question will be covered in the next update (about 2-3 days).

If you're in a hurry: eather mask it in CSS (eg .tcontent {margin-top: -20px} ) or remove/replace " from the beggining of the paragraph.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oschultz

oschultz

• Members

• 19 posts
  • LocationWestern North Carolina, USA
  • Framework Version:DMS Pro

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hello there.  I have gotten the Testimonials Lud to work correctly and am using the Klot image style.  I am using DMS Pro, and am having an issue with the text not lining up properly with the associated photo.  The text is adding a line before itself causing the text to drop an additional line and therefore show up lower than the top edge of the photo.  See attachment.  Suggestions to correct this?  Thanks!

Screen-Shot-2.png

#2 bestrag

bestrag

• Members

• 235 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:58 PM   Best Answer

@4jczp6wzvwhcnc

Sorry for late response.

First of all, I'm surprised that Testimonials Lud works in DMS, since it's not yet updated.

The issue in your question will be covered in the next update (about 2-3 days).

If you're in a hurry: eather mask it in CSS (eg .tcontent {margin-top: -20px} ) or remove/replace " from the beggining of the paragraph.

#3 oschultz

oschultz

• Members

• 19 posts
  • LocationWestern North Carolina, USA
  • Framework Version:DMS Pro

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for your help.  I had purchased Testimonials Lud prior to the release of DMS, so it was showing up in the "Your Sections" when Add Sections button was pressed.  I guess they didn't have it set up not to appear since it wasn't updated, so I was able to drag it into my webpage.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Testimonials Lud