#1 alisamski

alisamski

Advocate

• Members

• 485 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS 2 | DMS 1 | Frameworks | Child Theme

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hello Evan,

I purchased PageLess for Frameworks, and my plugin does not seem to work for DMS...

Do I need to re-purchase this again? As my sections / plugins are not showing anywhere and there does not seem to be an update in the plugin section of WP..

Please advise..

Thank you

#2 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI
  • Framework Version:latest stable & beta releases

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

Greetings @alisamski,

PageLESS has been updated to be compatible with DMS, but if you aren't using the latest version, it will not work.

You definitely do not need to re-purchase, but you do need to update to the latest version.  You should be able to install the plugin without paying through the built in store system within DMS.  If not, you could try downloading through the shop: www.pagelines.com/shop/plugins/page-less.  Since you've already purchased, you should not be prompted again to purchase as long as you're logged in.

Once you download the latest, the easiest thing to do would probably just delete the old version, and install the latest as you would normally with a plugin.  In the future these products will be auto updated through DMS but I don't think that system is in effect yet.

If you continue to be prompted to pay for the product again, I would contact PageLines about this, as you should not need to.

#3 alisamski

alisamski

Advocate

• Members

• 485 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Edited:

Found my past purchases... So many different areas to login... forum, launch, profile... 

Think I finally got this... which brought me to more questions.

using the DMS.. when I actually go into back end (adminpages area)... the Pagelines Meta does not show up when I edit a page.

#4 alisamski

alisamski

Advocate

• Members

• 485 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

OK... So.. found the area in the custom code section while editing using DMS.. thats where PageLess appears... 

Yes, I know you knew that... but posting in case there is someone else out there who could not find it.

:-)

#5 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI
  • Framework Version:latest stable & beta releases

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

Thanks @alisamski,

Yes, just about everything DMS is on the front only :)

I'm working on updating all of my products' supporting documentation for DMS at the moment so keep an eye out for this on the next update!

Thanks for your support.

• alisamski and batman like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PageLess, less, updates, dms