Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS launch discount

Question

Posted · Report post

Hy,

I filled in the form of  DMS developer purchase and when I confirm the coupon code "dmslauch" the result is : Coupon does not exist!

Please, can I have clarification on this????

Thanks.

17 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I think their coupon system failed. Mine showed on the basket page, but wasn't actually applied at the payment stage. I sent an email to support and expect an answer in due course. Seems they have rather a backlog atm.

Posted · Report post

Ok, can you give me the support email please???

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

hello@pagelines.com

Posted (edited) · Report post

No one knows anything?? I want to buy but I would also take advantage of the discount code !!!

Edited by gabrielet

Posted · Report post

I have had an issue with purchasing using the coupon code as well. I just went through with it and sent an email to support hoping they can make the alteration in my billing.

Posted · Report post

My purchase with the coupon code went through ok and applied to the final price, it hasn't however applied it as an ongoing discount for the length of the subscription as advertised.

Pretty poor form really from Pagelines, I think they have bitten off more than they can chew with this release, I know probably a lot of these issues are due to the server hack but they could have dealt with all the issues in a much more professional manner.

Andrew Powers was sending out marketing stuff left, right and center before the launch and we haven't heard anything from him since the launch.  The least they could be doing is keeping their customers up to date on the issues and their respective fixes.

Posted · Report post

I got a reply from Support to say that my issue about the failed coupon and ongoing subscription price has been referred to the Billing Dept. Just has to work it's way through the system. I'll keep the faith until I hear from Billing.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Deepsouth!

Posted · Report post

I sent an email to support two days ago but still no response and the problem is always the same : Coupon does not exist!

Posted · Report post

Coupon still not working

Posted · Report post

Any alterations to the account will be done by the billing team, there is a backlog in billing so please don't panic if you've not heard anything yet.

New coupon codes have been issued. Please apply on of the following codes depending on the type and length of your subscription.

Professional
Monthly - dmslaunch1
Yearly - dmslaunch2

Business
Monthly - dmslaunch3
Yearly - dmslaunch4

Developer
Monthly - dmslaunch5
Yearly - dmslaunch6

Posted · Report post

I got a bill saying that I was automatically upgraded from Pagelines Plus to Business -- but I want Developer.  I sent an email to the help desk -- they said they'd get back to me.  I too had a problem with the new coupon code  -- how do I apply the dmslaunch5 or dmslaunch6 codes ?  I am still waiting.

Posted · Report post

As James said, billing handles these issues.

This is a technical support forum, not a billing queue. Billing and account issues will not be answered here.  Unfortunately, everything in Billing is still backlogged and everyone's just going to have to be patient.

I apologize, but there's nothing we can do here to resolve that.

Please, if you've written to hello@pagelines.com, do not send multiple emails or complain to them. All you will do is slow down the process and delay yourself and others.  Just let them get through their backlog and do what's needed to help everyone as fast as possible. Adding more work to their backlog does not help.

Thanks for your kind patience.

Posted · Report post

Billing may handel these issues but that is no excuse for someone not getting back to us with a working code.  I PM or an email to us with a working code or a quick message telling use to email back our order number so that the code can be applied would have been the proper way to handel this situation. 

Posted · Report post

It is just a backlog - I sent one email on the 30 Aug and received a reply yesterday to say the 10% had been refunded with the adjustment for future subcriptions taken into account. It's hardly thousands of $'s everyone is waiting for, more like the cost of a couple of drinks.

Posted · Report post

Any alterations to the account will be done by the billing team, there is a backlog in billing so please don't panic if you've not heard anything yet.

New coupon codes have been issued. Please apply on of the following codes depending on the type and length of your subscription.

Business
Monthly - dmslaunch1
Yearly - dmslaunch2

Personal
Monthly - dmslaunch3
Yearly - dmslaunch4

Developer
Monthly - dmslaunch5
Yearly - dmslaunch6

Hi

If I buy a year subscription of a Personal Account, and afterwards I want to change to a Developer or Business plan, will the lifetime discount continue? And will this be in a % or the inicial discounted amount.

Thanks