Pagelines Framework

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is it possible to still buy Pagelines Framework. What I have read about it, it seems to be the bizzness

Posted · Report post

While it's not deprecated, you can't buy it anymore.  But if you have a license, you can download it via our updated launchpad. See http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28267-pay-attention-you-need-this-info/

Any upgrades/updates will be made available the usual way.

Posted · Report post

Hi Rob. I can't login to my account via Pagelines Framework. I have bought DMS but want to continue with Framework while I build a few test sites with DMS. Is the login issue something thats being sorted? Will I still be able to buy sections and plugins through a Framework installation as I always have been able to?

Cheers

Ben

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ben, please read that link.

Your Launchpad account is available at http://launchpad.pagelines.com.

Posted · Report post

Hi Rob. Thanks. Yes I have been able to log in directly. But what about when in the CMS of my theme, under Dashboard - Your Account. Currently I can't login from within the theme and buy sections or plugins. I realise I could download them and install them, but I just wanted to know. Is the fact I can't login via a Pagelines theme installation because of the problems you've been having and will be fixed? or is it just not supported now DMS has come out?

Posted · Report post

Same problem, waiting to know the solution.

Posted · Report post

Hi there

We  can't login from within the theme and buy sections or plugins.

Only we can access with Launchpad account  at http://launchpad.pagelines.com.

They are working to resolve the issue.

;)

Posted · Report post

Is it possible to still buy Pagelines Framework. What I have read about it, it seems to be the bizzness

I spent $200 on the PL Pro Framework 3 months ago. I would be happy to sell you my license. Contact me directly if you are interested.

Posted · Report post

Paul,

If you are doing so, I'm sorry to see you go, but please don't publicize it as that's solely intended to inflame.  I've hidden your post for that reason.

Posted · Report post

@bsocial  You cannot sell licenses.  We will not honor the license and any sale would constitute fraud to the buyer.

Posted · Report post

Paul,

If you are doing so, I'm sorry to see you go, but please don't publicize it as that's solely intended to inflame.  I've hidden your post for that reason.

All due respect Rob. If you want to mask comments perhaps you should suppress the negative comments on your blog.  

http://www.pagelines.com/dms-reviews-roadmap/

Póg mo thóin

Posted · Report post

Paul,

I don't think it's necessary for you to continue posting negative things which ONLY try to incite others. If you've something constructive to say, even if it's constructive criticism, we're glad to hear it.  But just doing as you are, this is coming across as nothing but spiteful.  Let's politely put an end to it, huh?  We have real topics and real support issues to answer, which respectfully are more important than anyone's frustrations right now.

Thanks.