Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pagelines Store

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, 

I was just wondering about the sections. I see some sections I have bought from the old framework under the DMS's "Add Sections"->"Your Sections". For example I see Crackbar. I would assume anything I see from the old pagelines is compatible with DMS if I see it in the "Your Sections" tab??

Also I guess what I am confused about it the migration path for these developers of sections/plugins. I have already invested a lot of money in buying many plugins and sections for old pagelines. Will there be an upgrade fee for these or will it be full fee to upgrade the plugins. Doesn't seem right to pay the full fee. 

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Some plugins, sections and child themes are still not available via our Store or the Add Sections options in the Visual Editor. The reason is principally that the DMS updated versions have not been added to the Store yet.  Developers are still working on the DMS upgrades.  Plugins will not be have to be paid for twice.

All account support is being provided by hello@pagelines.com while our developers and moderators are providing technical support.  Please address any financial or account questions to our billing center at hello.   Thanks.